Have a question/concern that you don't see below? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will assist you ASAP!
1. What is the turnaround time for print orders?
Approximately 7-10 business days for orders to be completed and shipped. Some products may take a little longer.
2. How much are window clings?
Window cling prices are determined by your windows dimensions and the type of material. Once you enter the dimensions and choose the material, add the cling to your cart and the price will show up before checkout.
3. How do you install window clings?
Window clings are meant to be installed on the outside! Make sure your window is completely clean. Use soapy water, and while there is still soapy water on the window, place the cling on the window to help it stick! Use a squeegee to smooth out any bumps.
4. What are the differences between the 3 window cling materials?
- Regular cling; Our most popular material, no perforations. Will still let light in.
- See-Through Window Vinyl; Has perforations to let more light in, has more of a matte finish.
- See-Through Window Vinyl with Laminate; Has perforations to let more light in, has more of a glossy finish.
5. I would like to order an outdoor banner but would need it in a different size.
Please email email@example.com and we will let you know if this can be done. If we are able to provide a custom size banner for you, we will need to get your credit card information over the phone and charge you on the side, rather then through our website.
6. What is the difference between a window cling and an outdoor banner?
Window clings are essentially a giant sticker. All window clings are made to be installed on the exterior of your window. You will peel off backing and then place cling onto your window and slowly flatten it out. (See FAQ #3 for reference on how to install window clings) Outdoor banners are essentially made out of fabric and do not have any backing that peels off. These banners come with grommets, which are holes that are cut out within the banner, which allows you to use some sort of wire that helps attach it from the grommet to a wall (or wherever you plan to hang the banner)
7. Can I add my logo to any of the print material?
Yes absolutely. Please be sure to send a high resolution version of your logo though so that we can ensure that it's the best quality when sent to print. If you do not see somewhere to upload your logo please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you place your order so that we can grab your logo.
8. Can you send me your artwork to get printed locally?
We only send newspaper ads directly to you. All other artwork needs to get printed through us. We cannot send out any of our artwork.
9. have my own designs. Can you print my designs?
No, we only print what we sell on our print site.
10. Can we see a proof before it gets sent to print?
Of course! Be sure to include this request in your comments section with your order, and the best email to send to, and we will send it over.
11. Can I get expedited shipping?
This is determined on an order by order basis. We cannot always promise that expedited shipping is possible. Note that customizing material can take 1-2 business days, and production alone can take 3-5 business days. So sometimes even though we expedite shipping, we still have to account for processing/production time. Please send an email to email@example.com regarding this ASAP.
12. Can I cancel my order / make a change?
If your order was already sent to print, unfortunately this cannot be done. However please try and contact us right away if you would like to do either of these two.
13. I would like to use my own images on your print material. Can this be done?
Not necessarily. If you would like to email us the images you prefer you can, however we cannot make any promises in regards to this. Our material has been tested and proven to work successfully the way it is currently represented. However, if you would like to swap out certain images, this is fine. (i.e. I would prefer a kids image with more diversity)
14. Are there any discounts available for FCOM website clients?
No we do not offer discounts for our FCOM website clients, however we will always have a pop-up newsletter on this website when we do offer discounts!
15. I have more then 1 school. Can I put multiple locations on the ad sets?
Yes this is fine! Please be advised though that we do not want to over crowd the cards so recommend not putting more then 4 locations on 1 card. We may have to alter the design in a way to make it all fit and still look professional. (i.e. remove the full address, and just keep it simple with the town and the website)
16. Can we promote 2 programs on 1 card?
No, we do not combine more than 1 program. Our material is 2 sided and made that way for a reason. We advise promoting your programs separate. However, all material does include your website URL which will direct people to ALL of your programs that you offer. But we do need to keep the print material as is, otherwise it can alter the effectiveness of the cards.
17. I need my ad cards as 3x5 rather then 3x4.
We only offer the sizes available on our site at this time.
18. Do you mail out our 6x11 direct mail postcards?
We only provide the design. Once these arrive to you, you will have to work with a local post office in regards to the mailing.
19. What is EDDM, in regards to the 6x11 direct mail postcards?
EDDM is "Every Door Direct Mail". If you wish to add this to your 6x11 postcards, please obtain the logos from your local post office and upload (or email it to us) when placing your order. We will add this to your design.
20. Can I put my location information (i.e. address etc) on window clings/banners?
Your full contact information should only go on smaller print material. However if it's something like a phone number, we can add that into the larger materials upon request if you do not already see it listed in our examples.